At Dental Excellence at Harewood, we understand the sensitive nature of referring patients for the more complex aspects of modern dentistry. Having worked at general dental practices our team make a strong commitment to ensuring that:
- The referred patient and the referring dentist are delighted with the quality of our clinical expertise and the level of care and attention given.
- Treatment is only carried out as agreed with you. If we feel other treatments are necessary, then these will always be agreed with you first.
- We always provide your patient with an initial consultation and full written treatment plan. We also provide you with a copy. No treatment is carried out without an estimate of fees given to the patient.
- In the rare event where complications arise after the patient has been treated by us, we will always ensure that they immediately receive the remedial care they require.
- That a successful referral to our practice will enhance your patient’s trust in you as their dentist and they will be grateful to you for referring them to us for treatment.
We hope we have provided you with all the information that you need to help you decide whether our referral service is right for you and your patients but if you’d like to know anything else please get in touch.
How to Refer:
We aim to make our referral process as simple as possible. You can refer a patient by completing our online referral form or alternatively you can download our referral form and post this back to us. We are also happy to receive any supporting radiographs which can be sent with the downloaded copy.
We will contact your patient to arrange their initial consultation. Following this, we will provide your patient with a written report and treatment plan, a copy of which can be sent to you.
We will keep you informed of progress throughout the treatment period. Once the treatment is complete, your patient will be returned to you for their continuing care.
Download: Referral Form